* Admission price includes all slides, wavepool, beach, sunbeds, lockers, safes, shows and attractions except food, merchandise, photo sessions, mini golf and video games.
* No food, drink or animals may be brought onto the premises.
* Published times of opening and closing times may vary.
* The operation of waterpark may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
* Atlantis Waterpark reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests form the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions of failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry.
* Atlantis reserves the right to inspect your bags at any time.
* Any photographs, video or sound recording taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Height and Health Advice
* For your safety and comfort there are height and age restrictions on all slides and attractions. Please refer to the rules®ulations and displayed signage for specific details.
* Riders must be in good health and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain. For example, expectant mothers should seek medical advice before riding.
* Further specific restrictions may be displayed through out the park, you must obey these.
* There are inherent risks in the participation in or on water slides. You, by your participation, accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
* Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision and we recommend that you consider the decision to allow children to enter the park unaccompanied.
* You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, the safety of the amusement rides, device, attractions.
* You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings given by Atlantis Waterpark management and its staff including the operators of any water slides, device, attraction, without objection.
* You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any water slide, device or attraction.
* If you supply your own safety equipment you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
* You are responsible for your own personal property. Lockers and a cloakroom are available.
* Atlantis takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable park. However Atlantis will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of Atlantis) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
* In these Conditions of Entry, "Atlantis" includes the owner and operator of Atlantis and all Atlantis Staff.
Atlantis reserve the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
This website is managed by 4S Bilgi Islem Ltd. which is only official agency for selling online tickets for Atlantis Waterpark. 4S Bilgi Islem Ltd. and Atlantis Waterpark are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website and e-newsletter subscribers.
We understand that your privacy is important and will ensure as far as possible that your personal information collected through the Atlantis Waterpark website is used only for the purposes as set out in this statement.
This Privacy Statement explains our policies in relation to the handling of personal information that may be collected on this and related websites.
The following types of information are collected from you:
* General information about visitors to our website is collected for general statistical reporting.
* Such information includes service provider, browser type, pages accessed on our Web site and what site you came from.
* Visitor details are requested prior to online ticket purchase and entry into competitions, and may be used for future marketing/promotions by Atlantis Waterpark..
* Records of any e-mails, "contact us" messages or other correspondence that you send via the website.
* Subscription information relating to e-mail newsletters.
You have control over any personal information we collect on you and we have provided a check box option at point of entry to opt out of any further marketing or promotions. However, personal information is not checked for duplications when you enter a competition requiring your appropriate response to the "opt out" question each time you enter.
Usage of Personal Information
We are committed to keeping all personal information secure and have taken reasonable steps to prevent loss, unauthorised access or modification. We do not disclose your personal information to any 3rd parties unless required by law to do so, however, we may disclose your personal information:
* For the purposes for which the personal information was requested, and for directly related purposes.
* When required or authorised by or under law to disclose the information or with your consent.
When external parties perform services on our behalf, we will ensure that this entity protects the user's personal information in a manner, which is consistent with this statement. We do not sell your name or other private profile information to third parties, and do not intend to do so in the future.
You will occasionally receive promotional emails and we hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. Please note that we will only send e-mail promotions or announcements to you if you have previously given your permission for us to do so.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our mailings or do not want us to share your personal information with other parties, please e-mail us
Appropriate steps are taken to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Our web site is hosted on Blueguide Internet server which may automatically record details about any computer used to access our website. This may include the IP address, domain name, browser type, the date and the time of access and details of the information downloaded. These details are not capable of identifying you and are used solely for statistical analysis and research on usage patterns to improve this website.
Ticket Purchases: All credit card purchases are made through the Yapi Kredi Bank's secure payment facility. The service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
We can not be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third-party accesses to information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private.
We reserve the right to gather more extensive information about any attempted access to this website that raises security issues and, if appropriate, make disclosures to the relevant authorities.
Cookies are used for identification purposes and to allow certain functions on the website to work such as the online shopping process. A cookie is a small string of information that a web site transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we pass to you are anonymous and do not hold information on you or reveal your personal identity.
However, if you nevertheless prefer not to receive cookies, you can configure your Internet browser to reject them, or to notify you if they are being used. Rejecting cookies can however limit the functionality of this website and the online shopping process.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time and post the amended version on this website, and you acknowledge that those changes shall be retrospective.
Atlantis endeavours to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct at the time of publication. However, Atlantis does not warrant, guarantee or make representations regarding the currency, correctness, accuracy or suitability for a particular purpose of the information contained on this website.
The user accepts sole and full responsibility and risk associated with the use of this website and use of or reliance on any information contained within this website. Atlantis does not accept any responsibility or liability for any direct or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred as a result of use of this website, or use of or reliance on information contained within this website.
While the copyright of the information appearing on the website belongs to Atlantis, you are welcome to use the information for non-commercial purposes.
Any use of the information for commercial purposes and without the permission of Atlantis may result in an action for breach of copyright.
We welcome any feedback regarding this website: send us your comments online
ONLINE TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The purchasing of tickets online requires you to:
1. Select the tickets your require and the date you are visiting.
2. Enter your payment details and process your order through secure bank server.
3. This will generate your unique ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER.
(This must be retained and presented along with one other form of ID at the kiosk as proof of purchase.)
4. An email will be sent to you as confirmation of your order.
General terms and conditions of sale
The following conditions apply to all persons seeking to purchase entry tickets to Atlantis Waterpark.
1)Purchase of entry tickets
When purchasing an entry ticket, the buyer accepts automatically all regulations regarding security, access and additional regulations corresponding to their visit to the waterpark. Entry tickets can only be purchased via the official website. In addition, in the event of failing to comply with said regulations, the buyer hereby understands and accepts the company’s decision to bar their access to the facilities and that they hold no rights to any compensation whatsoever.
2)Entry ticket personalization and identification
All entry tickets are personal and non-transferable. Entry tickets shall be protected against any damage caused by water and / or other liquids. It is forbidden to alter or copy entry tickets. Each entry ticket can only be used by the person whose name and surname(s) are stated on the ticket. Ticket holders may be required to produce the credit card which they purchase the ticket, ID (such as ID card, driving license or passport) to enable identification.
3) Tickets are not transferable and cannot may not be re-sold or passed to any third party. However, Atlantis Waterpark reserves the right to transfer tickets to another date at any time if it is deemed necessary i.e. Essential maintenance is required.
4) All persons entering the park must have a unique ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER that must be retained during your visit.
5) Please note that tickets purchased on-line are discounted. All ticket prices displayed here are only available when purchasing on-line.
6) Published times of opening and closing times may vary.
The operation of waterpark may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
7) Atlantis Waterpark reserves the right to:
* refuse a sale to any person
* refuse entry to any person or remove any person from Atlantis Waterpark
* carry out reasonable searches of an individual or property prior to entry to Atlantis Waterpark
* carry out reasonable surveillance of an individual whilst in Atlantis Waterpark for security and safety purposes
Please note restrictions apply to our rides.